Brown + Brown Architects are an award-winning design-led architecture practice, based in Aberdeen and Inverness, with a passion for materials, detail and craftsmanship. We provide design solutions with a basis in craft and materiality, which are vitally important to the quality of our finished work.
We understand the importance of collaboration, and work closely with our clients to ensure that their unique challenge receives a unique solution.
Our architecture is strongly influenced by “place” and by exploring the qualities which each individual site brings, whether physical, social or cultural, we are able to experiment with form and materiality to create buildings which sit comfortably within their context and enhance their surroundings.
Our work has won numerous awards, and has been published internationally, appearing in magazines as far afield as South Africa, Italy, Germany, and here in the UK. We were named as the 22nd best practice in Scotland by Urban Realm Magazine in 2013.
- Nagrody i wyróżnienia
- Scottish Design Award 2017 – Finalist Best Residential Project
- Best Design Led Architects Practice UK – Sustainable Building Award 2017
- 2017 Civic Trust Award – Regional Finalist
- Scottish Design Award 2016
- Best Architecture Firm in Scotland – Sustainable Building Awards 2016
- Aberdeen Society of Architects Award 2016
- Best Contemporary Architecture Firm, North-East Scotland – Architecture Awards 2016
- Daily Telegraph Homebuilding & Renovating Award 2016
- Structural Timber Awards 2016 – Project of the Year – Shortlisted
- Cairngorms National Park Design Award 2016 – Best New Build House
- Cairngorms National Park Design Award 2016 – Overall Winner
- 40 under 40 Scotland 2016 Award – Andrew Brown
- Pokaż wszystko 13 nagrody i wyróżnienia
12a Carden Place
AB10 1UR Aberdeen